Why become a member? ×

Boss and MXR

paul_5

Hi All, the 'great pedal cull' of '11 continues:

[b]REVISED LISTING[/b]

I've got a boxed, mint condition Boss SYB-5 with full instructions etc... and also includes the Roland EV-5 controller for user controllable dub step wobbles and res sweeps. The EV5 is in mint condition but is unboxed.

[s]Both for £80 [/s] [b]now sold[/b]

[attachment=78213:23042011058.jpg] [attachment=78216:23042011055.jpg]

and an MXR Bass Blowtorch (unboxed, but in equally good condition) for £70.

any takers?

[attachment=78215:23042011059.jpg]

Cheers

Edited by paul_5

[quote name='paulwillson' post='1202756' date='Apr 17 2011, 05:25 PM']id have to convince my self to part with the cash, its more of a want than a need.[/quote]
I know what you mean, I needed it for a band a couple of years ago, but since that outfit folded I'm using it less and less. Plus I'm trying to clear some space on the board...

...just to fill it up again! :)

[quote name='paul_5' post='1208758' date='Apr 22 2011, 11:17 PM']Wireless? Useful, but doesn't do BBBBWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHH (etc...) noises.[/quote]

hehehehe +1

I think I may consider this, student loan is in in 5 days and we'll see.
Don't suppose you would go to my band's myspace (link in the signature) and listen to luck, we're hoping to change the song in order to do a live version (we dont have the keyboard that was used to make the main line, or anyone to play it), and let me know honestly if you think i'd be able to make something work for it with this effects pedal?

Hi dc, the Synth Bass pedal has just gone unfortunately. They do pop up sporadically on here (or the bay), so I doubt you'll have problems finding another one. I looked at you MySpace page, but then my browser crashed, so I honesty couldn't tell you how to implement this pedal in that band. I'll try to have another look later. Cheers, Paul

[quote name='paul_5' post='1209547' date='Apr 23 2011, 09:40 PM']Hi dc, the Synth Bass pedal has just gone unfortunately. They do pop up sporadically on here (or the bay), so I doubt you'll have problems finding another one. I looked at you MySpace page, but then my browser crashed, so I honesty couldn't tell you how to implement this pedal in that band. I'll try to have another look later. Cheers, Paul[/quote]

Thanks Paul, it's a fairly stock myspace page so it shouldn't be that that crashed your browser! If you get chance do check it out and PM me your opinion perhaps?
Ill certainly be on the lookout for one though I am now quite excited about having a wireless :)