Why become a member? ×

Righty guys time for a tidy up, I plan to move out of the parents hosue this year but cant really take all the gear with me plus I need the funds so here goes:

1. A Westfield SG copy in Black

Bought this only 2 months ago brand new with the intention of learning guitar properly, instead I learned mandolin....a lovely compromise! Its still in brand new condition and has been played only a handful of times. Bought for £140 I will sell for £110 incl. P&P.
[attachment=77853:Westfield_1.jpg] [attachment=77854:Westfield_2.jpg]

2. Samson XP200 powered speaker/ monitor. [b]SOLD[/b]

XLR Input/ output. Can be used as wedge or pole mounted.

Had this for a while now so its seen its days but still in good working order, 2 small problems with it. One being the battery doesnt hold its charge anymore and the other is that the luggage wheely handle thing has snapped. Again its something jsut taking up space, I did at one point use it as a practice amp for the bedroom so it can have multiple uses. A huge bargain for what it should be at £80 Incl. P&P
[attachment=77849:Samson_1.jpg] [attachment=77850:Samson_2.jpg] [attachment=77851:Samson_3.jpg]

3. Various Strat-style bodies x3 (all sold as seen)

Bought a load of bodies on ebay a while back but doubtful I will get them all done so heres a few.

First one is black, routed for 2 humbuckers and trem. 3 holes for control knobs with access to electronics at the rear and side mounted jack socket entrance. Chipped and dinged here and there. £25 Incl. P&P.

Second one we have is naturally laquered although it looks like the previous owner has had a real go at it with the nitro mors and sandpaper. What I can see it has a nice grain, could be maple. Drilled to be string through, very bad control cavity routing although scratchplate will cover it all. £20 Incl P&P.

The last one is again black, barely any chips or dings on this one so a quick fill of the previous drill holes and airbrush would do it nicely. Well routed for control cavity and trem. Made of ply but solid and heavy as balls! £25 Incl P&P.

Or will sell all 3 as a job lot for £60 Incl P&P.
[attachment=77841:Black_1.jpg] [attachment=77842:Black_2.jpg] [attachment=77843:Clear_guitar_1.jpg] [attachment=77844:Clear_guitar_2.jpg]
[attachment=77845:Humbucker_1.jpg] [attachment=77846:Humbucker_2.jpg]

4. Zildjian Avedis 19" heavy rock crash in traditional finish.

Had this for quite a few years but it never fitted in with my kit so it ended up just being stored away, no damage to it, just a little dirty. £130 Incl P&P.
[attachment=77855:Zildjian.jpg]

5. (This im still not sure about selling as its dear to me) Yamaha Power V 5pc shell pack.

My first drum kit, a Yamaha Power V kit in Candy apple red, these are very hard to come by now and so Im not 100% on willing to sell. Its only a shell pack as I used the skins on my new kit as soon as I got it, although I can provide part worn skins with it. There is only one issue with the kit and that is that there is a lug missing on the bass drum, can be replaced no problem though.
I can give a little history on the model, the Power V series were made by Yamaha to help get Premier back off the ground in the late 80's early 90's and all were made solely in England until they changed the series to the Stage Custom and shipped production overseas.

Ideally I'd say £150, not sure about postage due to size.

6. 2x Fully loaded strat scratchplates [b]1 LEFT![/b]

Also got 2x WBW single coil fully loaded strat scratchplates. Unbranded and also unused. £15 each.
[attachment=77852:Westfield_1__8_.jpg]

7. An Eminence Kappa 15C (450watts @4ohms) Bought ages ago but never got round to using properly. [b]SOLD[/b]
More details here: [url="http://www.eminence.com/speakers/speaker-detail/?model=Kappa_15C"]http://www.eminence.com/speakers/speaker-d...model=Kappa_15C[/url]

£50 Incl P&P
[attachment=77847:Kappa_1.jpg] [attachment=77848:Kappa_2.jpg]

Thats it for now, I shall get pictures up very soon and anything else that comes to mind. :)

Edited by Anthony Joseph Wiaczek III

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if I'd be up your way to collect, not sure if I can afford it and you're umming about selling it, but what the hell :) - what shell sizes are the Yams, and would you be able to take one of the tom lugs off and use it on the bass?

[quote name='Ian Savage' post='1221566' date='May 5 2011, 09:05 PM']Don't know if I'd be up your way to collect, not sure if I can afford it and you're umming about selling it, but what the hell :) - what shell sizes are the Yams, and would you be able to take one of the tom lugs off and use it on the bass?[/quote]

Must admit I'm still umming haha I cant be certain on the sizes but they should be 12" 14" 16" 14"sn and 22" Bass. I dont think you would be able to take a lug off the toms due to size difference dude. Hope this helps :)

[quote name='Anthony Joseph Wiaczek III' post='1223106' date='May 7 2011, 12:44 PM']Must admit I'm still umming haha I cant be certain on the sizes but they should be 12" 14" 16" 14"sn and 22" Bass. I dont think you would be able to take a lug off the toms due to size difference dude. Hope this helps :)[/quote]

Thanks Anthony, shall have a serious think if the microphones and keyboard I'm flogging sell! Two last things, I'm thinking (hoping!) that the 16" floor means it's on legs rather than stand-mounted, and whereabouts in Lancashire are you? Cheers dude...

[quote name='Ian Savage' post='1223119' date='May 7 2011, 12:52 PM']Thanks Anthony, shall have a serious think if the microphones and keyboard I'm flogging sell! Two last things, I'm thinking (hoping!) that the 16" floor means it's on legs rather than stand-mounted, and whereabouts in Lancashire are you? Cheers dude...[/quote]

Yeah the floor tom is on legs dude. I live in the Burnley area.