Why become a member? ×

X Marks the spot!!

kdphysio

I met up with Dave Marks earlier today for my first 'official' music-based lesson of any sort in many-a-year!

What a top bloke. He has such a laid-back, matter-of-fact teaching style.......& he makes it all look so easy (well, at least until you try to do it anyway! :huh:).

I don't know how many of you out there have been taught by him, but i highly recommend him.

......(this sounds like i should have put it in the 'feedback' section!? :) ).

I've had a number of lessons with Dave. He's not only a great musician, but a great teacher... not to mention like you said, he's such a laid back bloke.

Also, he's able to provide musical examples to back up what he's teaching and can give you PDFs of exercises.

Well recommended. If only I could find the time to go every week!

IMHO Dave is one of the most under-rated players in the UK today. I've never seen him teach (though rumour has it we're both doing something in the summer), but I've checked out some of his YouTube videos which are very well put together. I'm guessing if you just search his name you'll come across them.