Why become a member? ×

Hi All

deanbean502

Hi

Just joined today been having a browse and looks like a very valuable source of information contained within the forum.

My names Dean I have been playing bass since June 2010 after trying my hand at guitar which i just seemed to be wasting my time with.

Now having picked up the bass it now seems ive found my forte, started of which a Warwick Streamer Rockbass and a vox pathfinder 10 combo. Upgraded my amp to a Ashdown little Bastard and the matching LB12 Cab back in December 2010, the vox just didnt shake the floor!

I have just taken delivery of a very very nice 2008 Status Series 2 custom which is unbelievable and has a glorious wide range of tones. I Love it!

I do have a dabble with my effects as well at the moment I have a EH Big muff, EH Doctor Q and a Zvex Masatron however as with all separate pedals there getting a bit annoying coz i dont have a pedal board. However in thinking of getting a Boss ME50B

I live in the midlands area and Im looking to join a band now (one can only jam alone for so long) I wouldn't say my playing is perfect but I think joining a band would help me immensely.

Any band looking for a dedicated fresh fast learner drop me a line.

Dean

• 2 weeks later...