Why become a member? ×

SOLD: 2 tickets to Dr Feelgood's Lee Brilleaux Memorial Concert: SOLD

I bought 2 tickets for me and my Dad to go to the annual Lee Brilleaux memorial concert on 6th May at the Oysterfleet hotel, Canvey Island. Sadly due to work commitments I can't make it.

This is the 15th or 16th annual concert and is a great day/night. The musicians are Feelgood's past and present as well as The Wilko Johnson band. The last few years have seen Norman Watt-Roy, Sparko and Dave Bronze pn bass!

I paid £60 for these 2 tickets including a donation to the local Hospice and would like to make this back. There are only a few hundred tickets sold each year, so it's a pretty intimate gig.

SOLD!

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='1198788' date='Apr 13 2011, 10:08 PM']I bought 2 tickets for me and my Dad to go to the annual Lee Brilleaux memorial concert on 6th May at the Oysterfleet hotel, Canvey Island. Sadly due to work commitments I can't make it.

This is the 15th or 16th annual concert and is a great day/night. The musicians are Feelgood's past and present as well as The Wilko Johnson band. The last few years have seen Norman Watt-Roy, Sparko and Dave Bronze pn bass!

I paid £60 for these 2 tickets including a donation to the local Hospice and would like to make this back. There are only a few hundred tickets sold each year, so it's a pretty intimate gig.

£60 for both plus £2 recorded delivery.[/quote]

Very much PM'd mate. Fingers and toes crossed :)