Why become a member? ×

Peavey 300 Bass Combo

LemonCello

Early 80's Peavey 300 Bass Combo. USA built and in lovely condition, everything works and nothing missing or broken. This beasty puts out 210 watts stand-alone or the full 300 watts with an extension cab. I even have the owners manual! I bought this on here a few months ago from Chest Rockwell as a stop gap and have only used it for rehearsing. I bought nice Yamaha rig this Saturday and now the Peavey is surplus to requirements.

It also has castors for ease of transporting.

Would make a great first gigging amp or a back up.

£100 ono and pick up only from Cardiff weekends or Peterborough during the week Please. I'll post some pics later today. That's just 50p per Watt!!!

Thanks,

LC

Edited by LemonCello

Thanks for the bump. I think these were quite popular back in the day, although you don't have to kick mine to get it going. It's plenty loud enough on its own, but I'm told is quite a monster with the extension cab. Seen a few of those going on here fairly recently.

Cheers

LC

haha i loved mine only reason i got it/ and got rid of it because it was on its last legs and i could sit on it during jams, hmmm i need a new amp... just getting it back from cardiff... a firend of mine is at uni there.... no she wouldnt do it damn.
back to the drawing bored.

[quote name='Golchen' post='1196126' date='Apr 11 2011, 07:43 PM']Your poll is flawed, as I do have a little bit of interest.

Don't like the royals generally, and I never bought into the Princess Di thing, but if there's anyone that I'm OK with then it's Wills and Harry. His bride to be is a good lookin' lass and I think that they could be worthy figureheads for the country should the Queen ever go and we manage to avoid the problem of charles.

So yeah, marginal interest. But I won't be watching on my free day off![/quote]First dibs.

I bought one of these as a back up amp a couple of months ago, what a great amp!! It is plenty loud enough on its own, not tried it with an extension cab, never needed to. Lots of settings to play with and a lot of scope to get different sounds.

In short, a great amp for the money and the usual Peavey reliability.

Have a bump :)

Jas

[quote name='LemonCello' post='1196743' date='Apr 12 2011, 01:08 PM']If it helps, I'm working in Peterborough during the week, so could have it with me there (or thereabouts). Just a thought.

LC[/quote]

I'm afraid that doesn't really help me any.