Why become a member? ×

Location for Queries and Feedback on Site

NAS

This is aimed mostly at the site mods and operators.

Just looking for an approriate place to post queries and comments about the site operation. Haven't found one yet - but very happy to be pointed in the right direction. Do move this if it's in the wrong place.

A minor query about the site calendar function - I was trying to put in an entry for the Midlands Bass Bash (June 16th) and got all the way to the post button and then... nothing. Has the function been disabled, or have I just done something stupid (not altogether unlikely)?

Might be useful to have a forum area for site related topics - just a suggestion.

Nick S

[quote name='mhuk' post='13348' date='Jun 6 2007, 10:41 PM']I found it yesterday but not today...[/quote]

Thanks Mark - I thought there was something - obviously lost in one of those black holes! NS

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='13443' date='Jun 7 2007, 08:31 AM']you're now soaking in it. :)[/quote]

CK, Thanks for moving this and making the subforum visible. I'll restart my query under a suitable heading. NS