Why become a member? ×

Sansamp 3-ch Programmable Bass Driver

UncleMeat

After dithering for ages I've finally decided to sell this as not using it so much anymore.

Only £100 inc 1st class recorded delivery in the UK. I will post it worldwide but PM me and I'll get you a price to where you are.

It is in perfect working order, cosmetic condition is not perfect. It has been well toured and has it's share of scratches as a result.
It's by no means a state though as you can see from the pics, so if you're not too fussy or you're gonna stick it straight on a pedal board then it's a bit of a bargain.

Includes the box and instructions. Will be sent well packed and protected.

It will be going on ebay on Friday eve if no one here claims it. Looking for speedy sale and payment (hence the price) cuz I am broke. Can do PayPal, transfer or cash if you come get it yourself. Located in Peterborough.

Thanks for looking

NB Now sold, thank you

Edited by UncleMeat

[quote name='MikanHannille' post='1190479' date='Apr 6 2011, 01:48 PM']how much for the cat? :) jk[/quote]
:lol: You couldn't afford him - he's a badass!
His name is Creeper. One day he just quietly crept in, and has been here since.
There is also Shplaarg - a black cat. Next time I sell summat I'll get him in a pic. :)

[quote name='UncleMeat' post='1190051' date='Apr 6 2011, 08:15 AM']More pictures...[/quote]

Pedal was delivered to me yesterday. :)

"Very well packed" is a bit of an understatement...I could probably have played football with it and it would be fine! :lol:

It's a little box of angriness and will hopefully give me what I am after tone-wise.

Cheers Sam. :)