Why become a member? ×

2005 Fender Jazz bass USA - FS/FT

jay-syncro

[quote name='Sibob' post='1227139' date='May 11 2011, 09:19 AM']Soo much bass for the money!
Still love my '03 Jazz, have a bump :)

Si[/quote]

I'd agree with that, cheers Si.

[quote name='grahamd' post='1227144' date='May 11 2011, 09:26 AM']Love this. Don't s'pose a Yamaha TRB Mk1 fretless 5 would interest you?[/quote]

Sorry, too many strings and not enough frets for me :)

[quote name='Beedster' post='1227163' date='May 11 2011, 09:39 AM']Come on guys, stop messing about, this is a major bargain. Jay's a top guy to deal with and I would be sorely tempted to go for this if it wasn't for my strong dislike of Jazz Basses generally! Having said that, if I was going to have a Jazz, this colour scheme would be the one; imagine what that baby looks like with shiny chrome PUP and bridge covers? You don't need to play it, you just hang it on the wall, or have it on a stand behind you on stage whilst you hold it all together with your Precision :lol:[/quote]

Haha, thanks for fighting my corner yet again, Chris! I've gigged my Bravewood P a couple of times now and it sits so nicely in the mix. Love it.

I spent an hour or so last night with the man known simply as 'Harry'. After playing TWO 5k+ Foderas, an NYC Sadowsky and a 2010 Deluxe Jazz, through all manner of high end amplification, I'm GASed up to the eyeballs. I also came away with a rather special cab. My gear reducing mission is going badly, help me out chaps!

[quote name='Bassdude BE' post='1227480' date='May 11 2011, 01:23 PM']beautifull!!! :)

If i'm able to sell/trade (with cash my way) my Modulus Flea-bass before this one has gone, i will definately make you a nice offer... :)[/quote]

Thanks man, good luck with the sale of your Modulus.