Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*

skej21

*SOLD*
[u][b]Classic 70s Fender Jazz Bass.[/b][/u]
I'm looking for £330 O.N.O. and would prefer collection in either the Leeds or Newcastle/Durham area but be willing to travel within 45 minutes drive of either (more info via PM).
Cash on collection or bank transfer preferred.
*SOLD*

Edited by skej21

This is a great bass - I was its first owner, and sold it to Captain Black as, like the OP, I too realised I`m a Precision man.

Buy this one with confidence - if you like Jazzes, or just want to get your first Jazz, this is a lot of bass for the money.

[quote name='Lozz196' post='1186563' date='Apr 3 2011, 10:25 AM']This is a great bass - I was its first owner, and sold it to Captain Black as, like the OP, I too realised I`m a Precision man.

Buy this one with confidence - if you like Jazzes, or just want to get your first Jazz, this is a lot of bass for the money.[/quote]

Thanks Lozz, it's really nice that people shout up about a good bass they've owned too. You can tell this has stayed in the Basschat family, because it's in great condition.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Edited by skej21

[quote name='Smaily' post='1187546' date='Apr 4 2011, 11:07 AM']hell, I always want one like this...but somebody will kill me if I will buy third bass :) just for info, can send this bass to Slovakia??[/quote]

Hi, I'm not really looking to ship at the moment, as I left the hardcase for the bass at my parents. Sorry.

[quote name='spaz91' post='1187597' date='Apr 4 2011, 11:47 AM'][url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=130282"]More of a precision man you say?[/url] :)[/quote]

That is beautiful, but I'm afraid I'm not really looking to trade at the moment. I've decided that I'm really happy with my existing Precision and amp set-up and just want to give this a new home and giving me some space back! :)