Why become a member? ×

USA Fender Strat to swop for tasty bass

tonybassplayer

I know that this may not be the perfect place to put this but I thought it might be worth asking.

I have a 12 year old absolutely mint condition, virtually never played with neither a mark or blemish on it USA Fender Stratocaster that sits in my wardrobe year after year doing nothing. It is a Fender 50th anniversary ( not to be confused with the stratocaster 50th anniversary ) model in cream with matching cream headstock which appears to be quite rare ( not sure if that adds any value )

I got round to thinking that I would be better of exchanging it rather than selling it so I thought I would put this on the forum and you just never know someone may just have a lovely Jazz or Precision that they want to move on as it is doing nothing and they are looking for a very tasty, stunning sounding perfect condition strat.

Obviously if anyone is interested I will put some pics on the site

Tony

[quote name='tonybassplayer' post='135336' date='Feb 6 2008, 10:05 PM']I know that this may not be the perfect place to put this but I thought it might be worth asking.

I have a 12 year old absolutely mint condition, virtually never played with neither a mark or blemish on it USA Fender Stratocaster that sits in my wardrobe year after year doing nothing. It is a Fender 50th anniversary ( not to be confused with the stratocaster 50th anniversary ) model in cream with matching cream headstock which appears to be quite rare ( not sure if that adds any value )

I got round to thinking that I would be better of exchanging it rather than selling it so I thought I would put this on the forum and you just never know someone may just have a lovely Jazz or Precision that they want to move on as it is doing nothing and they are looking for a very tasty, stunning sounding perfect condition strat.

Tony[/quote]

I think this should be with other musical related items :) sounds nice, goodluck selling it!

A good strat for a good Jazz sounds like a match made in heaven. Im looking to increase my bass collection I have far too many guitars ....

If you get on with good fender basses you will love a strat. Not beaten ( Unless it's a custom with a humbucker in the bridge and a floyd rose)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='tonybassplayer' post='135336' date='Feb 6 2008, 10:05 PM']I know that this may not be the perfect place to put this but I thought it might be worth asking.

Tony[/quote]

Hi. I can see an outside chance of a tryst here. I sent you a PM.