Why become a member? ×

SH JCM800 price.

Mog

Story lads? Havent been about in a while. Just a quick question re secondhand prices on JCM800 bass series. Seen one for [u][b]€[/b][/u]450.
It looks a bit ragidy but supposedly its been recently serviced. Is it just me or does the price seem a little high.
Any input would be appreciated. I've been after one of these for a while now.

[quote name='Mog' post='1184899' date='Apr 1 2011, 03:39 PM']Story lads? Havent been about in a while. Just a quick question re secondhand prices on JCM800 bass series. Seen one for [u][b]€[/b][/u]450.
It looks a bit ragidy but supposedly its been recently serviced. Is it just me or does the price seem a little high.
Any input would be appreciated. I've been after one of these for a while now.[/quote]

seems a pretty good price to me

From what I`ve seen on here, the few times these have cropped up, thats not a bad price at all. Usually been £600+.

Marshall are good with their servicing as well. I took an amp up there, and as there was nothing wrong with it, there was no charge. So Marshall owners, if near enough, are usually happy to take them up there, and have a wander around the factory, if the tour is available, whilst the amp is looked at. They will even collect/deliver to business addresses, so if the seller states Marshall serviced it, well good chance they really did. Find out where the seller is based. Marshalls are in Buckinghamshire.

There was - possily still is - a DBS 410 combo on here. King Tut was selling it, and for not much money at all. Only problem is, he`s in Bucks, and shipping on that beast would be costly.

DBS are a great amp though - I just sold mine, as my back no longer loved it, but they sound great, and have so much headroom it`s unreal.

Aye. I was keeping an eye on yours Lozz. The DBS is probably one of my fav heads.

The retailer doesn't seem to want to send me on pics of the back panel and insides so I'm thinking it may be dodge.

From what I can make out Bigjohn its fairly tattered in parts.