Why become a member? ×

Lick Library Guitar DVDs

Having a bit of a clearout, so as I no longer have a non-bass guitar, I have some Lick Library DVDs to offload. All are in full working order. I am looking for £7 each inc. P&P., payment through Paypal please.

Learn to Play Guns 'n Roses - 2 DVD set inc. Sweet Child o' Mine, Welcome to the Jungle, November Rain, Paradise City and Don't Cry

Learn to Play Jimi Hendrix - inc. Purple Haze, Little Wing, Voodoo Child (slight return), Hey Joe and The Wind Cries Mary

Learn to Play Iron Maiden - inc Number of the Beast, Run to the Hills, The Trooper, Wasted Years and Can I Play With Madness

Learn to Play Joe Satriani - 2 DVD set inc. Surfing with the Alien, Always with Me Always with You, Circles, Satch Boogie and Summer Song

Learn to Play Led Zeppelin - 2 DVD set inc. Stairway to Heaven, Black Dog, Rock and Roll, Immigrant Song and Heartbreaker

Learn to Play Pantera - 2 DVD set inc. Cowboys From Hell, Cemetary Gates, Mouth For War, Rise and This Love

Learn to Play Pink Floyd - 2 DVD set inc. Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Money, Wish You Were Here, Comfortably Numb and Another Brick In The Wall

Andy James Shred Guitar in 6 Weeks Week 1

Electric Blues Volumes 1 and 2 - 2 DVD set (box cracked)

Drop me a PM if you are interested and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Personal plug: Andy James, LickLibrary DVD contributor is a good mate of mine and have played in a band with him for a considerable amount of time - I've seen up close and personal what an incredible musician he is!