Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky Will Lee NYC top spec koa front as new!

zoonyboy

My Sadowsky NYC Will Lee model, ordered with all extra upgrades, such as a Brazilian board, back-loaded controls (no control plates), figured koa top, plus the usual amzing Will Lee features. £3200
These include the vintage tone control, bass and treble active controls, drop "D" tuner, black hardware, special Will Lee bass boost switch, and Jazz nut width. It has a light, chambered body with a spectacular looking koa top, the original case with all the stuff, and it is absolutely as new.
The retail from Guitar Guitar was £3900 due to all these upgrades. It is faultless, plays superbly and can literally do anything.
It is available to view in Newcastle (in Guitar Guitar store), as I have had a total change of plan and am back to pre-EB Stingray with flatwounds! My loss is your saving, only £3200 and it is brand new condition, with the VAT paid! It would take several months to order and receive one just like this from Sadowsky, why wait? Please ask any questions you may have. It could well be the best bass that Sadowsky make!
I may consider p/x with pre-EB Music Man guitar or bass.

Edited by zoonyboy