Why become a member? ×

Updated Info for Yorkshire Bass Bash

yorks5stringer

SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POST, JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE ALL SEE IT PLEASE!

Dear Yorkshire ( and beyond) Bass Chatters)

We are now at the stage where we need some firm commitment from you for the Yorkshire Bass Bash on Sunday March 27th in Harrogate, 12.00-4.00 pm.

We need a minimum of 20 people paying £10 in advance in order to commission the collectors item "Yorkshire Bass Bash Tee-Shirt" with your avatar name on the reverse ( rather like a list of Tour Dates)!
You also receive one free raffle entry as well, although we expect you will buy more tickets anyway!

The deadline for advance payment, via PayPal is 10.00am Monday 21st March

Those who don't pay in advance, but on the door and day will still get the 1 Free Raffle entry but miss out on the Tee-Shirt

This is an absolute bargain for £10, as anything monies left over after the room hire will go to a musical Charity, and as I have said before, in previous years no-one has left without some kind of decent raffle prize.

Hartke and Mark Bass have already confirmed raffle prizes and ACG and Jon Shuker have said they will attend.

Here's the Hartke Prize worth £85!

[attachment=75048:__Hartke...0__image.jpg]

Details of my PayPal account will be sent via PM upon receipt of your PM with your Tee-shirt size!

Sorry for the short notice, but remember I need your commitment and TShirt size on a PM to me before Monday 10.00am for this to work!

Should we not get the minimum of 20 people signing up to make the t shirt viable, then any advance payments will go towards door entry and 1 free raffle entry only.

Edited by yorks5stringer