Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot Twin Valve SOLD

SS73

Up for sale is my Trace all Valve Twin Valve, these are the first of the Trace run of Valve gear and really are the dog's. Creamy Valve tones plus the amazing GP7 Graphic. It's 115 watts and has outputs for 4 or 8 Ohms.

It's in fantastic condition and really there are no issues, it's had an easy life. Comes with original soft cover.

I would like £350 for it, which is what I paid a few years ago.

Reason for sale is cash flow, almost as soon as I bought it I found a V8, so I only actually gigged this a couple of times.

I could send this by courier, which I guess would be about £25.

[attachment=74932:IMG01400...316_1622.jpg]
[attachment=74933:IMG01402...316_1623.jpg][attachment=74934:IMG01398...316_1615.jpg]

Edited by SS73

I had the combo version of this - don't make the the mistake of thinking that 115W watt is underpowered. I gigged with mine up against live drummers and even at an outdoor gig without PA support and it performed really well!

:) these are great amps,
I have the Hexa head owned since 92 when new,
I have used mine through ampeg 8x10 cab also ebs cabs and eden cabs sounds great through all except!
I bought a Barefaced Vintage could not wait to gig it But it just did not cope with the Hexa, it sounded like
the hexa was to powerful and the speakers were about to blow, at fairly low volume.
I ended up using it with rebelhead which was fine,
so in end sold vintage as i want to use the hexa!
I know Barefaced has alot of support on here , so must work well for most but for me i was a little dissapointed.
but i only ever tried a vintage(which Alex no longer makes)

Sorry for going on,
Anyway Good Luck with the sale! Edited by thestick