Why become a member? ×

Hutchins semi acoustic bass

kevbass

I got this off the bay not too long ago, however I find myself playing less and less these days what with college and work taking up the majority of my time so I'm pretty much culling my collection and hanging on to my peavey to play with at home.
Its a semi acoustic bass, set neck, sounds good and loud, grover tuners, has a 3 way switch les paul style (treble, rhythm). Its has cream binding (mmmm binding) around the body and the neck and is in excellent condition. Comes with a really smart tweed hard case thats got to be worth about 60 quid alone. It's currently not strung so that'll be down to you to string it and set up to your liking (flat wounds are the way to go if you ask me). Its super light as you would expect from a hollow body bass. I haven't gigged this bass just played with it at home. The case still has that new bass smell.
I got it for 190 quid off the bay and thats exactly what I'm asking for it here. You can collect or I'll post for another 20 quid. You'd pay about 380 - 400 brand new.
These are the pictures from the auction when I got it.

Paypal or cash on collection.

Edited by kevbass