Why become a member? ×

SORTED! Little Mark 250... Looking for an EA Iamp Micro 300

ALL SORTED

Hey,

I have a perfect condition, fully boxed MarkBass Little Mark 250. Great little amp that weighs nothing. I run it with an EA Wizzy 10 and it all fits in a backpack and is the perfect small gig set up.

The MarkBass 250 has clarity and punch and I know there are many MarkBass fans around bass chat. For mean, the choice of this amp was weight. However, last night I used a friends Iamp Micro 300, which whilst I have heard many mixed reviews about them... And they generally seem to be far less popular that the MarkBass head, it just did it for me.

So I'd be interested to trade my MarkBass for your EA.

I would consider other Iamp heads, but it's only being fed into a single Wizzy 10 so I would be unlikely to look at anything much more powerful due to the cabs power handling (250w).

Shep

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='1158954' date='Mar 12 2011, 08:16 AM']Hey,

I have a perfect condition, fully boxed MarkBass Little Mark 250. Great little amp that weighs nothing. I run it with an EA Wizzy 10 and it all fits in a backpack and is the perfect small gig set up.

The MarkBass 250 has clarity and punch and I know there are many MarkBass fans around bass chat. For mean, the choice of this amp was weight. However, last night I used a friends Iamp Micro 300, which whilst I have heard many mixed reviews about them... And they generally seem to be far less popular that the MarkBass head, it just did it for me.

So I'd be interested to trade my MarkBass for your EA.

I would consider other Iamp heads, but it's only being fed into a single Wizzy 10 so I would be unlikely to look at anything much more powerful due to the cabs power handling (250w).

Shep

[/quote]

Hey Shep,

eubassix has one

cheers

Keith