Why become a member? ×

FS: Bag End S-15B bargain at £125

Beedster

No worries Nicky, bit daft to sell it and buy it back anyway!

I'm travelling around the M25 later this week ona couple of family visits, so if anyone's interested and lives in the area or fancies a meet up, give me a shout

C

[quote name='molan' post='1203091' date='Apr 17 2011, 11:56 PM']I have one of the Bag End 1x15's - great cab, really like it a lot.

£125 is a crazy price, if it was a 'covered' one I'd snap it up to partner with mine, lots of guys on TB claim that 2 1x15's sound amazing together :)[/quote]

Thanks Barrie, yep I can certainly agree with the 2xS-15B thing, that was my main rig until I went all Mesa Boogie a year or so back. I still have to ask why anyone would cart a 2x15 around when two of these little things sound so damn good! I guess my only real complaint about this baby is that it's so small it's dwarfed by a 19" rack case, and therefore looks a bit daft under my 4u rackmounted ugly as hell valve power amp. Looked great with the Orange though, they kinda suited each other in a mongrel meets mongrel kinda way!

So, anyone want to take advantage of my travel arrangements this week or do I have to stick this baby in storage?

C

• 4 weeks later...