Why become a member? ×

SOLD Musicman Stingray

Huntsta

TRADED DEAL CLOSED

[attachment=73653:Copy_of_MM9.jpg][attachment=73652:MM13.jpg]
Well after following the for sale forum for a while now it seems MM's and Warkwicks are not exactly reaching good second hand prices so if anyone is interested in my MusicMan Stingray 4 string, 2eq to trade for a german made active Warwick corvette with Jazz p/u's send me a message. The Stingray is in pretty much mint condition, hardly used and is unfortunately consigned to it's case under a bed poor thing.

I see this as a more or less like for like deal as long as the Corvette is in good condition (don't mind what colour or wood).
I have more photos available can email link to photobucket account if required.

I'm Hertfordshire based so if you live in the home counties we could meet and trade a few bass yarns etc.

Edited by Huntsta

[quote name='Jigster' post='1146622' date='Mar 2 2011, 12:13 AM']any interest in trades?[/quote]

Hi Jigster no trades as I have a number of basses that I'm having to sell due to a house move to a smaller property :)

[quote name='Huntsta' post='1146689' date='Mar 2 2011, 07:14 AM']Hi Jigster no trades as I have a number of basses that I'm having to sell due to a house move to a smaller property :)[/quote]

Are the other basses for sale on here?