Why become a member? ×

SOLD THANKS!

umcoo

Hello friends. I'm in a bit of a financial situation, so these things must go. Firstly. I won't be able to ship these till next week as I'm away for a while, but I'm a stand up guy (not a comedian, although I am quite funny!) as vegas_hooker and tayste and a few others will tell you!

First up is a Tonefactor 442 Analogue Filter. This has now become the Boomstick Bottom Feeder and sounds necta! Has blue LED for extra tone. Looking for £50 + £4 p&p

Next up, Diago Powerstation. Perfect condition, comes with a load of other adaptors i've collected along the way, batter connectors, right angled blah blah blah. Looking for £40 + £4 p&p (might sound a bit steep, but there really is loads of adaptors)

Finally, my Pedaltrain 2 in hard case. Only had this a few weeks. Still got the reciept. May be better off collecting if at all possible cos I'll need to find a big box for it and may cost a bit. I'll say £140 and £10 shipping, but bear with me with the shipping for it!

Heres a pic of the filter, any questions of whatevz just PM me. Merci

Edited by umcoo

[quote name='umcoo' post='131006' date='Jan 30 2008, 10:33 PM']Hello friends. I'm in a bit of a financial situation, so these things must go. Firstly. I won't be able to ship these till next week as I'm away for a while, but I'm a stand up guy (not a comedian, although I am quite funny!) as vegas_hooker and tayste and a few others will tell you!

First up is a Tonefactor 442 Analogue Filter. This has now become the Boomstick Bottom Feeder and sounds necta! Has blue LED for extra tone. Looking for £50 + £4 p&p

Next up, Diago Powerstation. Perfect condition, comes with a load of other adaptors i've collected along the way, batter connectors, right angled blah blah blah. Looking for £40 + £4 p&p (might sound a bit steep, but there really is loads of adaptors)

Finally, my Pedaltrain 2 in hard case. Only had this a few weeks. Still got the reciept. May be better off collecting if at all possible cos I'll need to find a big box for it and may cost a bit. I'll say £140 and £10 shipping, but bear with me with the shipping for it!

Heres a pic of the filter, any questions of whatevz just PM me. Merci

[/quote]

PM'd