Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Feedback for JeSuisSkeleton

mcnach

I just swapped my MXR auto-Q for Phil's Boss ME-50B, and I have to say here just what an evil person Phil is.
He packs the thing beautifully, arrives to me ultra fast, perfect, but he neglects to tell me the pedal has a looper function... now I'm hooked on this looping thing and looking to buy some expensive extra pedals to satisfy this looping itch I never thought I had...
I tell you: EVIL!!!

:) :)

It was a pleasure dealing with Phil, great communication and thoroughly nice guy. :lol:

• 1 year later...

Phil bought my Markbass LM250 (which I'm missing already! :blink:) today, and very kindly took the trouble to pick it up in person. Lovely chap, very easy to deal with and a pleasure to meet. Buy with confidence. Thanks Phil, enjoy the amp. :)

• 3 months later...

Great, great Guy!! Phil bought one of my Neo loaded Yammy cabs from me - (my other one is now 'very' lonely) & it was the most friendly, pleasant deal you could imagine!!

Deal with absolute confidence Guys & Gals - can't recommend Phil highly enough - honest injun!!

Thanks again Phil - so glad this very rare & monsterous cab went to a good home.

All the best for your Gigs

Tim