Why become a member? ×

LIGHTWAVE SABER SL FRETLESS BASS FOR SALE - RARE AND UNIQUE

Eboclive

[quote name='sprocketflup' post='1150700' date='Mar 5 2011, 04:41 PM']Whilst completly avoiding the 'Rabbit' issue :b[/quote]

Ahh, the rabbit issue.

Finally it all comes to light (excuse the pun).

A private joke from a long lost friend. Definitely no rabbits involved with this bass. No rabbit poo or any other poo involved.

I'll give this bass a little while longer, then it might have to go on the 'bay.

If you want something a bit high tech and unique, give this bass a go.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I certainly don't think this is overpriced, especially after asking advice on it and it's condition.

This is a lovely bass (check out some of the comments above), but I need to recover some finances.

I am willing to drop a little on the price.

Make me a (serious) offer.

[quote name='Eboclive' post='1182843' date='Mar 30 2011, 10:59 PM']Okay, I certainly don't think this is overpriced, especially after asking advice on it and it's condition.

This is a lovely bass (check out some of the comments above), but I need to recover some finances.

I am willing to drop a little on the price.

Make me a (serious) offer.[/quote]
Hi there, if the bass is still for sale, I would be very interested. I can't come and see it, but everybody's comments back up what I know about these basses. Could you PM me for talking turkey about price? Thanks, Sean

[quote name='Sambrook' post='1192302' date='Apr 7 2011, 09:37 PM']Hi there, if the bass is still for sale, I would be very interested. I can't come and see it, but everybody's comments back up what I know about these basses. Could you PM me for talking turkey about price? Thanks, Sean[/quote]

PM replied to.

Only realistic offers considered.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...