Why become a member? ×

GONE "Clapton" Latest Eric Clapton CD REAL GONE

Stompbox

Hi - I'm normally a big fan of Erics stuff, and I got this a few weeks ago for myself, but now I've listened to it, I'm not that bothered about it .

A lot of the tracks are older material by others except for a few tracks, so if you want it I'll stick it in a jiffy bag & send it off.

NOW THEN - have you an album you don't want & you could post to me?

Could make up a CD "swap" facility on here (what do you think you site moderators????)

[attachment=72802:P2200004.JPG]

[attachment=72801:P2200005.JPG]

Edited by Stompbox

[quote name='Stompbox' post='1134678' date='Feb 20 2011, 07:17 PM']Hi there Blademan,

Any Jeff Beck, Bill Frisell, Albert King, Albert Lee, Steve Vai, The Idle Race, Creation????[/quote]

I'm afraid I don't have any of those. Since I put my collection onto MP3, I seem to have given away some choice albums.

Jeff Beck/Albert Lee I could have done (drat!).

Oh well, I do have Cream's farewell concert on DVD if that's of any interest?

Cheers
Blademan

[quote name='Mickeyboro' post='1134728' date='Feb 20 2011, 07:54 PM']I have a T-Bone Walker triple album, the Best of 1940-57 (pre-release 3CDs in a plastic wallet) or John Mayall Howlin At The Moon (live album featuring Mick Taylor on guitar).

Let me know if interested in either.

Mick[/quote]
Hi there - yes I'd be interested in the "T Bone" albums - you say in plastic wallett - not just copy CD's though?

Geoff