Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Mag 300H 210T Cab (SOLD!)

Joelwidds

(SOLD!)(SOLD!)(SOLD!)(SOLD!)

I'm selling my Ashdown set up as I no longer play bass in a band.
Everything is in perfect working condition. The pictured provided is not of mine but one in similar condition. I have split a bit of white paint on the grill of the cab but nothing major. All round this a great amp that will be sure to last at a bargain price! This amp retails new at retailing at £465.

I live in Colne Lancashire during the week and Leeds on weekends so wich ever is best for you.

Email:[email protected]

Phone:01282868770

I will also trade for a Fender P or Jazz bass and add money depending on the bass.

Specs:

This MAG300H features an on-board compressor.
MAG is designed for the busy semi-pro player who wants classic ABM tone without the more sophisticated facilities and connectivity.

The MAG 300H head features a potent fan-cooled 307-watt RMS power section. Rotary bass, middle, and treble controls are supplemented by smaller rotary controls—providing 15dB of cut and boost at 220Hz and 1.6kHz and effectively creating a comprehensive 5-band EQ section. Additionally, front panel push switches for Bright and Deep settings provide instant access to attacking and warm, rounded sounds, respectively. On the subject of low-end response, the trademark Ashdown sub-harmonic generator is willing and able to deliver truckloads of earth-moving tone if called upon. Inputs are provided for active and passive instruments, and the front panel also features an effects send and return; a tuner/line output; and a balanced DI output for direct connection to a mixing console.

The amplifier also includes a built-in compressor with precision sonic control, and the cabinet is finished in a tough, retro-style vinyl covering.

Ashdown MAG 300H 307W Bass Amp Head Features:

* Fan-cooled 307 watts RMS power section
* Rotary bass, middle and treble controls are supplemented by smaller rotary controls
* 15dB of cut and boost at 220Hz and 1.6kHz
* Front panel push switches for Bright and Deep settings
* Ashdown sub-harmonic generator
* Inputs for active and passive instruments
* Effects send and return
* Tuner/line output
* Balanced DI output
* Built-in compressor with precision sonic control
* Retro-style vinyl covering

The MAG 210T is built extra-deep and loaded with 2 - 10" Ashdown BlueLine speakers and a tweeter for exceptional attack, clarity, and low end. Tough black carpet exterior and steel grille add protection and a pro look. Recessed handles make it easy to move around.

Ashdown BlueLine speakers achieve a superb balance of power, transparency, and deep, controlled low end without sacrificing any of the mid-band attack and high-end brightness that are so important in a modern bass sound.

Ashdown MAG 210T 2X10" Deep Bass Cabinet with Tweeter Features:

* 200W continous power handling
* 2 - 10" Ashdown BlueLine speakers and tweeter
* Extra-deep cabinet
* Black carpet exterior
* Steel grille
* Recessed handles

Thanks for checking it out!

Edited by Joelwidds