Why become a member? ×

FS: Aguilar GS112nt [SOLD]

Dosi Y'Anarchy

Hey people, i'm getting rid of one of my GS112nt's. I've got two, but im keeping one for my bands rehearsal room because they sound amazing!

I wouldnt be selling, but as you can see above, I've got a new amp head that is comically massive compared to the compact, lightweight aguilar cab. to be honest, the paring could floor cities but it looks pretty silly so I just got an 8ohm 212 that'll do the trick.

Its in great condition, the previous owner had this in a flight case, I've not gigged with this cab or even taken it out of the house yet. It has some light scuffing to the corner protectors, but thats what its there for!!

heres the spec:

One 12" cast frame woofer, 56 oz. magnet

Power handling: 300 watts

Impedance: 8 ohms

One Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4" inputs

Frequency response: 42 Hz to 2 kHz

Sensitivity: 95 dB 1W 1M

Heavy-duty spring loaded handle

Interlocking corners

Dimensions: 14"H x 19"W x 18"D

7-ply, void free Philippine mahogany

Weight: 39 lbs.

Price:

[b]SOLD[/b]

I AM open to reasonable offers.
The only thing I would reasonably trade for is a small, lightweight amp - along the lines of the Ampeg SVT Micro, or even the Ampeg PF350 (if its even out yet!) - something around 150w+, or a small valve amp that'll be loud enough for band practice, if not gigs so 50w+ (the simms cost me not alot more so dont say it cant be done!) - must have 8ohm output.

You can collect, or I can post. If posting, it will most likely be the Saturday after payment is received.

Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy

Did you get TaySte's MK1?

My 212 will also be a little smaller but only by about an inch or so and also its 8ohms so I can run both 12s with it (although Tayste did give me a special y-cable that covers 2x 8ohm cabs into 16ohms so I could do this anyway.)

Sonically it is a great pairing. I honestly didnt think a 112 would shift such low end. I'm gonna take the head to practice tomorrow night with the other GS112nt and see how the head sounds at volume.