Why become a member? ×

WithoutRisk_BassPlayer

Hey Guys and Gals :)

My names Will, im from Windsor (near London) and am in a band called Without Risk. I used to belong to Bassworld but due to college and work had to put the bass down for a bit, now playing again (and re learning a lot of stuff!) i was shocked to see Bassworld was no longer in existance!

I currently play a Fender Stu Hamm Urge II which is currently having a little bit of work done on it to make it look even sexier and play even better than it already does, IMHO it actually is the greatest bass ever made! I also have an Ibanez GSR205 and a Peavey Milestone III which are both pretty good solid basses.

As far as amps go im buying an Ashdown Mag600 head to be paired with an Ashdown Mag-410T and a Mag-115T. I'm borrowing a mates Eden Nemesis combo which is actually a bloody good amp but i wanted to get myself a decent rig. I'll post some pics of my basses and amp when I get the Urge back and the amp all setup.

Cheers for reading hopefully chat to you all soon!

Will

[quote]Welcome to BC Will

I recently started jamming down at the Running Frog in Windsor. Good rehearsal studio. Nice blokes ... a bit pricey though.[/quote]

Yeah the running frog is a nice studio but like you say its expensive like everything else in Windsor is!

[quote]Hey Will.

You gots an Urge? Coolio![/quote]

Yeah man, Urges are so good...you got one? The only tone I can't properly produce with is is the stingray tone, can get close but not quite on the money! I'll post a review sometime soon.

Thanks for all the welcomes so far guys!

Will