Why become a member? ×

Clearout time. NS CR4M NOW SOLD

Bassworm

Not surprised you've pulled the Hungarian upright. Possibly the prettiest thing I've ever seen (I don't have a gf, I don't need to lie :) ). I've pushed my luck too far, and have now saved those pic's to the PC, just in case I have another stable and wealthy fantasy.

Best of luck with the selling, Mike.

[quote name='paul, the' post='183739' date='Apr 23 2008, 12:54 PM']Not surprised you've pulled the Hungarian upright. Possibly the prettiest thing I've ever seen (I don't have a gf, I don't need to lie :) ). I've pushed my luck too far, and have now saved those pic's to the PC, just in case I have another stable and wealthy fantasy.[/quote]

I love it too much. Plus I've just started rehearsing playing guitar and bass for a lady singer in a possible acoustic trio so I reckon the upright might be useful there.

[quote name='paul, the' post='183739' date='Apr 23 2008, 12:54 PM']Best of luck with the selling, Mike.[/quote]

Many thanks for that. I'm sure it'll go eventually.

QUOTE (Bassworm @ Apr 22 2008, 06:18 PM) *
Well, the NS CR4M has become available again. Anyone interested?

Is the price the same as was?
[quote name='Bassworm' post='183169' date='Apr 22 2008, 08:35 PM']Certainly is.[/quote]
If I had 900 squids I would take this off your hands but alast my funds can't stretch anywhere near that. I've been let down on a nice EUB recently :huh: A guy I know said his wife was selling her EUB at a decent price because she doesn't use it and it just sits in the kitchen gathering dust then he spoke to her about my interest and she virtually trebled the price he quoted me, for only reasons that are known to her!! Even this guy couldn't understand her reasoning :)
But I wish you well with the sale and have a bumpy one on me :huh:

[quote name='Wooks' post='196459' date='May 11 2008, 12:10 PM']QUOTE (Bassworm @ Apr 22 2008, 06:18 PM) *
Well, the NS CR4M has become available again. Anyone interested?

Is the price the same as was?

If I had 900 squids I would take this off your hands but alast my funds can't stretch anywhere near that. I've been let down on a nice EUB recently :huh: A guy I know said his wife was selling her EUB at a decent price because she doesn't use it and it just sits in the kitchen gathering dust then he spoke to her about my interest and she virtually trebled the price he quoted me, for only reasons that are known to her!! Even this guy couldn't understand her reasoning :)
But I wish you well with the sale and have a bumpy one on me :huh:[/quote]

I thought this was sold!