Why become a member? ×

Another Chance To See Dick Venom In Liverpool

BigRedX

Dick Venom And The Terrortones will be back in Liverpool on Wednesday 23rd February.

We're playing at [url="http://www.enviliverpool.com/"]Envi[/url] which is at [url="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=17-21+Fleet+Street,+Liverpool&sll=53.403034,-2.980406&sspn=0.007305,0.026071&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=21+Fleet+St,+Liverpool+L1+4,+United+Kingdom&view=map"]17-21 Fleet Street, Liverpool, L1 4AR[/url]

Also playing are High School Massacre and Dead Souls.

More details (times, running order when I get them).

See you there!

• 2 weeks later...

We're supposed to be headlining which means that we'll be on-stage about 10.30, although I have a feeling that this could change later today, so best get there in time to see all the bands (besides they all sound pretty good!)

We'll have some free CDs and badges to give away, so if you're going to this come and say "hi".

Thanks! - unfortunately for you, you missed a good one.

I do have to say that the Liverpool audience seems so much more appreciative for little-knowen bands then our local crowd back in Nottingham.

We had a load of people in the audience who'd caught our Liverpool gig last year and were back for more with their friends. That makes the journey to and back to Nottingham all the more worthwhile.

The promoter really liked it too so we'll almost definitely be back later in the year.