Why become a member? ×

Hello Forum

neptunehealer

Hello all, i have been reading this forum for a while now and have finally made small effort of becoming a member.
I have been playing bass for roughly 9 years and i play regularly in a cover band around the West Midlands and Shropshire.
I have joined on here to ask advice on new basses and equipment as the beauty of this hobby is i find i never stop learning.
Well once again hello everyone.

[quote name='neptunehealer' post='128981' date='Jan 27 2008, 10:59 PM']I have joined on here to ask advice on new basses and equipment as the beauty of this hobby is i find i never stop learning.
Well once again hello everyone.[/quote]

Welcome to the forum

The main thing you'll learn on here is that there are just too many desirable basses and amps and never enough money in your bank account :-)

Thanks for the welcome peeps, yes Bassdad another Shropshire thouroughbread here to mix it with the masses.
Haha to the last comment i am quickly learning that there are too many basses and amps to choose, and as i have always had a cheap nasty bass i am already finding it difficult to choose a model as i have a problem with being indecisive.
I am trying to not become another perfect tone chaser as it can be an expensive game.