Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB424 video needed

bubak4001

If you do buy one, you'd be nuts not to get [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=98388&hl=bb424"]this one[/url] that Rich is selling (if it's still around, that is).

Edited by Sean

[quote name='Sean' post='1119332' date='Feb 7 2011, 07:46 PM']If you do buy one, you'd be nuts to get [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=98388&hl=bb424"]this one[/url] that Rich is selling (if it's still around, that is).[/quote]
Nuts [b]not[/b] to, surely?

Go for it... I was knocked out by a 414 I tried, and only this weekend could be seen drooling over a 424 just like the one in that link.

Edited by ras52

[quote name='ras52' post='1119555' date='Feb 7 2011, 10:10 PM']Nuts [b]not[/b] to, surely?

Go for it... I was knocked out by a 414 I tried, and only this weekend could be seen drooling over a 424 just like the one in that link.[/quote]

:blush:

FIXED!

I have looked at a 424 in a shop and the hardware looks 414 bar the thru body stringing and spec's I have seen also seem to agree....so expect pups hotter than Tomato Soup On Bonfire Night... :)

...no really, I have to wind the amp down from every other bass I have/had, god knows whats in them passive pups?

You have a great choice too with the 3 way switch....full on P bass, P/J mix deep but bright too, and then rear only jazz/slap blingggg....and thru body strings can only bring more to the party...and well Yamaha are Yamaha so you know you should expect it's gonna be a quality build.

I keep thinking of buying one to accompany my 414 but then I think of buying lots of stuff :) .

PS should sound great on flats too.

PPS are they still £400 ish?

Edited by iconic