Why become a member? ×

Various Pedals for sale, Boss, DOD, Aphex, EH & a Stylophone!

gilmour

Having a bit of a clear out and saving up for something, not sure what but will likely have strings and fill out the bottom end...

[b]DOD FX 63 Deep Freeze - Stereo Bass Chorus[/b] [u]£40 = p&p[/u]
Bit of an unusual one this. I actually really like the pedal just haven't used it for years, and when testing it this afternoon did wind up loosing quite a lot of time. It's a chorus pedal that leans a little towards flange too, I think it makes a great sound and won't be sad if I don't sell it. It's discontinued and I can't find a guide price on them which makes me think it's quite rare.

The controls are brilliant, labelled "Chill" "Cold" "Deep" & "Defrost" can't remember what they do, but it's all in the instructions. Probably the best thing of all is the fact that the instructions have a photo of some nuns on a sledge, nothing says bass chorus like nuns on a sledge.

Still with original box and instructions, although the box has seen better days.

[b]Electro Harmonix SwitchBlade[/b] [u]£15 + p&p[/u]
A pedal with an awesome name that does something incredibly mundane. It does flexible channel switching, i.e between two basses, or two pedal boards, I suppose even two speaker cabs. I used it to create a little loop with my electric bass on one, and my Upright going into an EQ pedal on the other. Worked fine but I quickly realised that I'll rarely be in that situation again as it was a one off dep gig.

Gigged once, still in the box and in mint condition.

[b]Stylophone Beatbox[/b] [u]£7 + p&p[/u]
Not really a pedal this, but didn't seem worth giving it's own thread. This is a drum version of the old Stylophone's has a bunch of different kit sounds in it, and has a frustrating little looping feature. You've probably seen Brett Domino playing one.

I got it for my brother for Christmas, forgetting that the day before I'd already bought my brother one for Christmas:confused:

Brand new and Unopened.

[b]SOLD [s]Aphex Punch Factory - Compressor[/b] [u]£50 = p&p[/u]
Great optical compressor, really easy to use, sounds good, and has the nifty function of taking just about any power supply, also a very usable DI. I'm just not using it anymore. If I don't sell it I may well try it with my upright.

It's in the original box with instructions, although the hang tag is missing.[/s]

SOLD [s][b]Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive[/b] [u]£40 = p&p[/u]
I bought this when I was in a rock band, where it never got used, ironically it got used for a handful of gigs in a hip hop group I was with. I'm sure you all know what it does, works fine and in VGC

Comes with original box and all paper work

SOLD[b]DOD FX25 Envelope Filter[/b] [u]Call it £20 = p&p[/u]
I've had this pedal for years, but haven't used it once since getting my Q-Tron. I'm sure you all know what it does - a funky envelope filter, when I bought it I was under the impression that it was the one Flea used on Sir Psycho Sexy.

It's in gigged condition, lots of little knocks all over it, none effect the performance, however at some point in it's history the socket that you'd plug a power supply into seems to have disappeared, i'm assuming into the pedal, - see pic. Still works fine with a battery, but will need fiddling with to receive a power supply. Would also benefit from a squirt of WD40 on the screws and what not.

Comes with the wrong box (which it has lived in for years) and no instructions I'm afraid.
[/s]

I'm happy to bundle some of these together, p&p will be whatever it actually costs, as I'm not looking to make a profit on that, or you're welcome to come and collect, talk about bass and drink tea, I might even buy you a biscuit :)

I'll include brand new batteries appropriate to each pedal.

I'm also selling a few other bits:
2 x [url="http://finnbass.com/showthread.php?t=7001"]BFM Jack 210's[/url] = £210 each £400 the pair
Sennheiser E604 - drum mic (brand new and unused) = £90
Some Long Speakon leads - contact me for lengths and price

Edited by gilmour

THanks for the interest, PMs replied too.

[quote name='Higgie' post='1120551' date='Feb 8 2011, 08:16 PM']Run a Big Muff into the FX25. It's the closest I've ever heard to Sir Psycho Sexy![/quote]

Ooh, I'd not thought of that, I really like the sound of an octaver into the FX25, sounds all squishy :)

• 2 weeks later...