Why become a member? ×

Peavey T-max amp (slight damage)

Koneda

Hey all, I'm selling my back up Peavey T-max amp. Its slightly damaged with a ding on the front and a missing knob :-(
But It's works great and is still worth having for back up or even for the spare parts. When my origional one died i couldnt find spares or a replacement for months! I used it on stage and in practice a few times and it worked a treat. I dont play bass anymore so having a back-up or spare parts is useless for me. The peavey T-max was, is and will always be a great amplifier and you'll be pushed to find better value for money. If anyone is interested drop me a PM or post a reply and i'll pop a pic up. I'm looking for £120 ono
Thankyou.

[quote name='joegarcia' post='1112224' date='Feb 2 2011, 12:25 PM']Bargain alert![/quote]
Ditto

I gig one of these regularly with a TE Ah 250 as a spare. For years I was a Trace fan but then I borrowed a Tmax and now I use one all the time

skez

Hey all.
Listen I've had a fair few ppl Pm me with regards to the T-max.
Would just like to say that I am giving it until the end of the day for some1 to offer to collect. After then I will consider shipping. I live in Bristol, a stones throw away from the motorway interchange so I'm not hard to get to.
Thankyou guys.

[quote name='Wil' post='1123790' date='Feb 11 2011, 01:08 PM']Bump for a flippin' bargain.[/quote]

Hi

I'm interested in the Tmax. I'm im Brighton, but don't mind paying up front.

I'm new to buying like this, so not sure how it works!

Please ring me : 07791 088039 and lets sort it

cheers

Ed