Why become a member? ×

Peavey Microbass - SOLD !

wildman

For sale is my Peavey Microbass in excellent condition. IMHO this is the best "bedroom" practice amp you can buy and I'll be very sad to see it go. As you can see from my post on this forum, I am looking for a more powerful combo that will handle noisy rehearsals. I wouldnt begin to try this against two guitarists and a zany drummer and I've had to use my stage rig for rehearsals up to now.

Home use only at wife friendly volumes and its never left the house, apart from at Christmas (accompanying my children playing their various recorders, flute, violins etc to show off to their grandparents!) so its never been pushed.

Some pics:

Lookng for £45 collected from Worcester Park, Surrey. Would rather not post if it can be avoided, but can do as its not that heavy.

Cheers, John

Edited by wildman

[quote name='kdphysio' post='127454' date='Jan 24 2008, 11:41 PM']will consider your microbass over the weekend.

i wasn't going to bother with a practice amp, but invest in tascam trainer instead..............decisions, decisions!![/quote]

Check out the Amazing Slow Downer, much cheaper than the Tascam but software based and obviously not as portable. Google it for the download website. I think its about 40 US dollars.....

[quote name='wildman' post='127560' date='Jan 25 2008, 09:23 AM']Check out the Amazing Slow Downer, much cheaper than the Tascam but software based and obviously not as portable. Google it for the download website. I think its about 40 US dollars.....[/quote]

thanks wildman,

looks good. will download free version at weekend. still interested in the amp though. open to offers??

thanks, karl

• 2 weeks later...