Why become a member? ×

3 leaf GR

sshorepunk

My 3 leaf groove regulator just arrived and managed to grab 1/2 hour with it, with my CS jazz!

Get one!!!!

I've had a fair few filters and this may be one of the best, lots of useable sounds and never a danger of getting in a hole like I did with the meatball, for sure it doesn't have the range like the meatball does, but that pedal goes way beyond most bass needs

Great pedal, gonna be playing it most of tonight, some really funky sounds in the box!

BTW, this pedal came from canada, got posted on December 10th!!!

No charges either!!!!!

Tony

Love mine to bits! Exelent... no... brilliant sounding box!!! If i had no better places to spend my money i would have the GR2 and the Proton also!

It's very musical and organic sounding and i suspect there is no setting who will sound bad no mather how much you fiddle with it - at least i'm yet to find one...

Had the Digitech BSW, tried the EBS IQ and WahOne and the Dunlop Crybaby. The GR is just miles away from them! The only serious competition i belive it has is the MXR but the GR2 or the Proton should take care of it :)

Yes, this is good, very good. Jazz, stingray and sandberg PM4 all had some last night, played until the Vodka ka ka said "no"

Very useable pedal, you can tweek it big time and it never looses the plot, just drawing comparisons to the meatball there, as that pedal can frustrate at times

Highly recommended!

Tony