Why become a member? ×

Wal Mark I Custom 1997 Extra Fretless Neck

fernandobicho

~
Hi
Portugal here!

I'm selling my Wal Mark I Custom 1997 in excellent condition (only the belt mark in the back) and with an extra fretless neck made for the same body. Two Wals for the price of one

!

asking 3500 euro + shipping

I have more than 500 positive feedback at eBay. So you can trust.

Thank you

I bought my old Alembic Elan 5 off Fernando (its now in BC'er eubassix' hands) via eBay and confirm he is completely trustworthy :)

Thats a lovely bass and I would really like a fretless Wal but sadly its way too much for me. Hope somebody else snaps it up. Is this by any chance the Wal with 2 necks that The Bass Gallery sold last year?

Thank you guys!
Oooooh How I miss my Alembic Elan 5!........Thank you!
Yes I bought it from The Gallery some months ago.
I don't give the use he deserves and it's an expensive instrument... And I need to make some money to buy other "Ferrari bass", so...
One more I will miss in the future, for shure.
Yes it's Ian's signature. I'm asking less than I have payed for it. But, it's a good price anyway: always can sell a neck separate from the bass and have some money back. I'm trying not to separate both pieces. The buyer deserves it, because both basses were made specially for the same body.

Cheers!

[quote name='Harikover' post='1106506' date='Jan 28 2011, 05:47 PM']Hi,
Looking for trade ? Zon Sonus fretless ?[/quote]

Hi
Trades? I prefer make some money :) but I consider trade it only for a Ken Smith 4 strings neck throu model. The Zon it's a great bass. I had once a very special one.
Thank you

I know Fernando and he's a great guy. Buy with absolute confidence. He lives not far from me and thanks to him i've tried basses that i would never come across again in my life. His collection is wonderfull. I sincerely hope someone here gives him a Smith (or two) for trade so i can persuade him to sell me one of his oldies dirty cheap :)

(Boa sorte Fernando)

Olá Marco!
Acabei de trocar sms contigo. E talvez te venda uma Smith....................... o melhor é começares a juntar dinheiro e venderes os teus baixos. Mas também, com um Smith não precisas de mais nada! Tenho demasiados baixos hi end. Vendo tudo. É uma questão de preço. Até o novo Smith vendo
lol.............. Já tive tanta coisa que já nada me impressiona. Tá na hora de apanhar juízo ! lol
grande abraço! até logo!

[quote name='wombatboter' post='1115075' date='Feb 4 2011, 12:15 PM']It's amazing how much Spanish one can understand without really knowing the language :-)
A question : have you got any idea what you would want for the fretless neck (does it have the dots on the lines or between the lines ?) Muchos gracias :-)[/quote]

And Portuguese as well!! :) (Fernando is Portuguese, as is the post above).

[quote name='wombatboter' post='1115110' date='Feb 4 2011, 12:57 PM']I was close though :-) Sorry ! (still could understand it although the language is rather unknown to me)[/quote]

Written, the two are fairly similar (maybe like Dutch and German, or some of the Scandinavian languages). They sound quite different when spoken, though, especially European Portuguese and Castilian Spanish.

[quote name='jsixties' post='1115226' date='Feb 4 2011, 02:22 PM']Not from Spain or Portugal, the great Fernando is from Sweden: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rrCJRYVQGw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rrCJRYVQGw[/url]

:)

Still dreaming with your bass my friend. :lol:[/quote]

AWFUL joke!! :)

Edited by bassaussie

Lol !!!!!
Thanks guys! You're really fun people!

I thought my comment for Marco was private. Anyway, I told him for him to sell all the stuff because I have a Ken Smith to sell to him (his dream bass)! I have too many hi-end basses and it's better to sell some. It's time to wake up and put my feet on the ground! Something like this.... lol

About the dots in the fretless neck, I can't remember... Later I'll check and I'll tell you.

Thanks!

ooops forgot.............The spanish and portuguese languages are similar. We, portuguese, can understand well the spanish people... if they talk a bit slower!!!! :)
But in the north atlantic Spain, in Galicia, Santiago de Compostela, Vigo, we can talk and understand each other without problems. I recommend you a visit to Galicia. They are very hospitable (as the Portuguese), and is a very beautiful region.

Thanks

[quote name='fernandobicho' post='1115422' date='Feb 4 2011, 04:05 PM']ooops forgot.............The spanish and portuguese languages are similar. We, portuguese, can understand well the spanish people... if they talk a bit slower!!!! :)
But in the north atlantic Spain, in Galicia, Santiago de Compostela, Vigo, we can talk and understand each other without problems. I recommend you a visit to Galicia. They are very hospitable (as the Portuguese), and is a very beautiful region.

Thanks[/quote]

I agree with you, Galicians (Galegos) are really nice, very similar to Portuguese.

I would gladly sell all my basses and the Trace for that 5-string Smith but there are other priorities at the moment... I'm very happy with the TRB, it does everything i need and has the tone i was looking for, i'll bring it later so you can try it with a proper setup. I also think is time to sell all the extra gear and start saving some money, i don't need any more gear.

Falamos logo, diz-me qualquer coisa quando chegares :)

[quote name='fernandobicho' post='1114999' date='Feb 4 2011, 10:15 AM']Olá Marco!
Acabei de trocar sms contigo. E talvez te venda uma Smith....................... o melhor é começares a juntar dinheiro e venderes os teus baixos. Mas também, com um Smith não precisas de mais nada! Tenho demasiados baixos hi end. Vendo tudo. É uma questão de preço. Até o novo Smith vendo
lol.............. Já tive tanta coisa que já nada me impressiona. Tá na hora de apanhar juízo ! lol
grande abraço! até logo![/quote]

Ai Fernando que vais desgraçar o Marco! He he he

Abreice

[quote name='w_joe' post='1115437' date='Feb 4 2011, 03:11 PM']Ai Fernando que vais desgraçar o Marco! He he he

Abreice[/quote]

Olha outro! Isto mais parece o Forumusica! :) Joel, não queres aparecer logo na Padaria, cá na Lousã, para ouvirmos o novo brinquedo do Fernando?

Abraços

[quote name='Ghost_Bass' post='1115443' date='Feb 4 2011, 03:17 PM']Olha outro! Isto mais parece o Forumusica! :) Joel, não queres aparecer logo na Padaria, cá na Lousã, para ouvirmos o novo brinquedo do Fernando?

Abraços[/quote]

Até aparecia pá mas vou tocar para Bragança hoje, passem lá no fim para beber um copo! lol

Abreice e bom gig