Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Abm Evo11 500 head

Jigster

Good condition head, good old school sound IMO from a solid state that sees a lot of professional use. Chrome plated front. The 'mute' light bulb is slightly recessed BUT WORKS!

575 watts into 4ohms - has usual eq options, sub-harmonic, tube simulation to clean or grind, pre and post eq, DI

Bloody good amp, [b]and will do more photos for those interested.[/b]

Am in Coventry, but will meet within an hour for petrol money.

[attachment=71081:IMG_8203.jpg]

Edited by Jigster

hi... i take it this is the standard rack mount version which has been put into a case???

Whats the condition of the rest of the amp?? top bottom and sides??

Also.... can you post a photo of the 'recessed' mute light???

hi, yes I think so - I got it from another BC'er and it was already cased.

I'll get some other pics up tomorrow and try and get that light, it's pretty tiny so not easy to photo, plus it's recessed!! :) You can see the blue LED clearly when the mute button is on, it's just sat back a little in its hole.

cheers

well yeah the price is nuts and I too am amazed at no takers - I was wondering if I'd set it too low and people are suspicious or something!!! :) cos practically zilch interest!!!

It's just a low price cos I needed quick cash - but the cash need is eased a little, so maybe I'll just withdraw it..

I must say i've been thoroughly impressed with the sound i can get with mine running
my Swr Cabs, it produces an enormous amount of bottom end.

Infact when i demo'd it thro my goliath junior 2x10 it hand the shop windows rattling with the
amount of bottom end it produced & still retained the clarity that Swr cabs are known for.

I was so impressed i brought one.