Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette Bubinga 6str!!!SOLD!!!

bs_ane

i sell this bass for 900 euro in excellent condition or trade with very good fretless or freted bass

i am inderested for gary willis fretless or other good fretless or fretted

[url="http://www.basscentre.com/6-string-bass-guitars/warwick-corvette-standard-bubinga-6.html"]http://www.basscentre.com/6-string-bass-gu...-bubinga-6.html[/url]

Corvette Standard Bubinga

The body of the Corvette Standard consists of two or three pieces of bubinga. With its shape, ergonomics and sound the Corvette Standard satisfies the aspirations of the most demanding bass players.

The switchable, active MEC 2-way electronics and the MEC pickup combination complement one another. Three control knobs provide flexible tone control, in the studio as well as on stage. The highly sensitive dynamic response of the Corvette Standard lets you articulate the most gentle of nuances or slap it for crisp, fat basslines.

Product Features
Bolt-on
Available as 4-, 5- or 6-string
Left-handed and fretless version available*
Bubinga body
Ovangkol neck
Wenge fingerboard
Scale length: 34" (long scale)
24 frets
MEC pickups (6-string only with active pickups (Soapbar H/H) and active 2-way electronics)
Natural Oil Finish
Warwick tuners
2-piece Warwick bridge
Warwick security locks
Chrome hardware
Just-A-Nut III

Edited by bs_ane

Good aternoon,

I could be interested in your six string Warwick - how much would the bass weigh if you packed it securely for post to the UK? What would it cost to send with some insurance cover on it?

I do have basses myself - - I have a really excellent "Made in the USA" Peavey Foundation fretless four string in gloss black with maple neck & rosewood fretboard with fret markers if that would be of any interest?

Two pickup, with controls like a Jazz bass. I can send some pictures if this would be of interest.

Regards,

Stompbox.

[quote name='Stompbox' post='1126138' date='Feb 13 2011, 06:19 PM']Good aternoon,

I could be interested in your six string Warwick - how much would the bass weigh if you packed it securely for post to the UK? What would it cost to send with some insurance cover on it?

I do have basses myself - - I have a really excellent "Made in the USA" Peavey Foundation fretless four string in gloss black with maple neck & rosewood fretboard with fret markers if that would be of any interest?

Two pickup, with controls like a Jazz bass. I can send some pictures if this would be of interest.

Regards,

Stompbox.[/quote]

i send you mail with details