Why become a member? ×

Woodbrass.com

spongebob

After a heads-up on BC, I checked out the Woodbrass.com site.

Some good prices there....shipped from Europe with free postage over a certain amount.

Has anybody here ordered from them? I bought some Drum stuff from Thomann in Germany some years back, and they were superb.

Any experienced good/bad with Woodbrass?

[quote name='spongebob' post='1096701' date='Jan 20 2011, 08:28 PM']I have read some terrible stuff online about their guitar distribution and service.[/quote]

Bad exepriences are always on the web, but are the visible face of the iceberg. If everybody who deal with thomann had to put a good message on the web it will be ... full of it ^^
You can trust in Woodbrass, this is a big companie so if there is a problem they would be reactiv I think.

I used them once and it was a positive experience. Bought my Cort from there and a gig-bag. They quoted up to 7 days for my choice of delivery and it arrived in 6. Customer service, when enquiring about guarantee, was polite and in good English. Purhase outside the UK ( change of buying pattern) prompted a call from my credit card company - good.

They send follow-up e-mails about once a month. No problem

Balcro.