Why become a member? ×

Broken Ehx Bass Microsynth

Dubs

This one's a bit of a puzzle. I originally got this pedal in a trade from another BC member but I've hardly ever used it so it's just sat being unused for the majority of the time that I've had it. When I have used it it's been fine and worked well. I then decided to sell the pedal so tested it a couple of days before putting it up for sale and it seemed to work fine - I didn't do an extensive test, just plugged it in and made sure that it worked. So I put it up for sale and it sold nice and quick, wrapped it in bubble wrap and sent it inside its box inside a padded jiffy bag. On arrival it doesn't work... currently in the process of being sent back to me for a refund to be issued, but a video has been made of the fault for me to look at -

Anyone have an idea of what could be happening?

Edited by Dubs

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1092465' date='Jan 17 2011, 01:38 PM']Probably took a hefty knock and a solder joint's been broken.[/quote]

Yeah that's kind of what I'm thinking but it's difficult to diagnose without having it infront of me. I'll post some pics when it arrives.

I guess this isn't really a common problem or there's no known common faults with this pedal then?

• 2 weeks later...