Why become a member? ×

Quick Routing Question

Dudgeman

Sorry if this isn't the first..and I am sure it wont have been...currently i run on Amp A

Bass>BSW>Russian Bigg Muff>Animato>Bassballs>Line 6 Pod XT LIve>Amp

I have just bought an OC2..well its on its way...I presume routed before the Distortion pedals? And so would it be better before the BSW or after?? The reason I ask is I use the ocatve effect on the Pod occasionally and it is after the Distortion pedals..doesn't always sound great but sometimes it works...
Thanks

Thanks, my thoughts were as clean a signal as possible. Funnily enough I thought the same would have been true of the bass synth wah which is why it is front of my distortions and your right it makes some great noises there..I can get such a good Uprising sound using it before an Animato, esp with a clean channel as well. I tend to use patch 4 quite a bit with everything turned right down except range at 9 o'clock..it also seems to act as a really good noise gate on this setting as well...

Will probably mess around with the order when we aren't gigging as much.
Thanks again and just waiting for it to arrive now! :)

Um... I had to meet a guy in the third cave along from Osama bin Laden where he left 15 cryptic clues to the whereabouts to the lost treasure of the Sierra madre and underneath there it was burried 15 foot down... :)

Unbelievably after 2 years of hunting and basically giving up, I had the idea of putting a wanted ad on here and someone came forward...I couldnt believe it, I count myself very lucky..and it actually is a really good distortion pedal and undoubtedly the key to Chris' sound..forget about the other pedals this is the one..

my pedal board is on the pedal board thread on here if you want to see it....