Why become a member? ×

Epiphone thunderbird (gothic edition)

SkinnyMike

Rite bassists, iv got myself an epiphone thinderbird. (black gothic edition)

Bought back in 2005, this realy is a great bass for any rocker wanting a good sounding bass for its moneys worth! I can tell you that 1st hand :)

Anyway, pictures of it will be up in an hour as i dropped my other laptop which had the pictures *DOUGH*

Unfortunatly this bass has on relitavly large ding on the botton right handside of it. However you cant see it unless you looking at the bass from underneath. (why you would want to if you wernt a bassist i have no idea :huh:)

I have been given a quote to fix this ding and to clean up any other inperfections of £50 which i felt isnt too bad so i could have got that done, but id rather just sell it to be honest as i never use it anymore realy.

Its been giged once, which was when some bugger picked it up and clearly dropped it...and then didnt tell me.

So im going to put this on offer for £200 "excluding postage" (you will need to sort that im afraid, unless you local..then i will drive to you) Im located untill saterday in Croydon in Surrey. Next week im in Oxford where im continuing my uni course.

Any question PM me, any offers PM me.
thanks
the_house

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='the_house123' post='124672' date='Jan 21 2008, 03:14 PM']Rite bassists, iv got myself an epiphone thinderbird. (black gothic edition)

Bought back in 2005, this realy is a great bass for any rocker wanting a good sounding bass for its moneys worth! I can tell you that 1st hand :)

Anyway, pictures of it will be up in an hour as i dropped my other laptop which had the pictures *DOUGH*

Unfortunatly this bass has on relitavly large ding on the botton right handside of it. However you cant see it unless you looking at the bass from underneath. (why you would want to if you wernt a bassist i have no idea :huh:)

I have been given a quote to fix this ding and to clean up any other inperfections of £50 which i felt isnt too bad so i could have got that done, but id rather just sell it to be honest as i never use it anymore realy.

Its been giged once, which was when some bugger picked it up and clearly dropped it...and then didnt tell me.

So im going to put this on offer for £200 "excluding postage" (you will need to sort that im afraid, unless you local..then i will drive to you) Im located untill saterday in Croydon in Surrey. Next week im in Oxford where im continuing my uni course.

Any question PM me, any offers PM me.
thanks
the_house[/quote]

Forgive me for being nosey......What`s your degree in mate?

[quote name='Jayfaedoom' post='132296' date='Feb 1 2008, 11:03 PM']any pics?[/quote]

Yes i have pics on my camera memory card, but no way of putting them up as of yet (as i dropped my laptop, completely distroying the screen). Should be going out to currys later to get some device to link the card to a uni computer to sort that.

[quote name='Davetbass' post='132312' date='Feb 1 2008, 11:35 PM']Forgive me for being nosey......What`s your degree in mate?[/quote]

Im doing sound technology and digital music. I think its a great course as i get to learn so much new stuff, like recording music, composing etc... etc...

Better than doing History or something like that IMO (sorry to anyone who did history who read this :) )

[quote name='the_house123' post='132573' date='Feb 2 2008, 02:31 PM']Im doing sound technology and digital music. I think its a great course as i get to learn so much new stuff, like recording music, composing etc... etc...

Better than doing History or something like that IMO (sorry to anyone who did history who read this :huh: )[/quote]

Cool.....the best of luck to you! :)