Why become a member? ×

Mxr M-80 Di - Withdrawn For Now

waltsdog

Withdrawn for now, pending the arrival of replacement parts from Jim Dunlop...

Couple of old pedals I no longer use/need.

[b]MXR M80 DI + [/b]

I'm using a sansamp now so this is surplus. Few years old but in good working order. Did have a couple of the white buttons missing but I have found some replacements (although they are a bit smaller and red). The clip on the battery cover has broken so it has some tape on the back (the cover will stay on by itself but isn't very secure with a battery in it). No box but will be well package if you want it delivered.

£65 plus postage

[b]
Russian Big Muff Pi (black/yellow)[/b]

Found this in the bottom of a drawer, battery cover is missing, the case is a bit scratched but nothing too bad, some of the lettering has worn off. It has had the battery wire reattached at some point, I was going to mod it for a 9v adapter but never got round to it. Works perfectly though.

I might have the original wooden box somewhere but for now it's without the box.

Sold pending payment

Be interested in a trade for anything interesting.

Edited by waltsdog

I'm tempted to own another m80, sold it in favour of the programmable sansamp which I could never get on with! Great pedals, the colour switch (providing it does still work) is a wicked piece of tonal weaponry!

Best of luck with the sale.

[quote name='theosd' post='1089768' date='Jan 14 2011, 07:49 PM']I'm tempted to own another m80, sold it in favour of the programmable sansamp which I could never get on with! Great pedals, the colour switch (providing it does still work) is a wicked piece of tonal weaponry!

Best of luck with the sale.[/quote]

Thanks,
The colour switch and phantom/ground both work properly, you can still push the buttons with a fingernail etc its only the very top of the button that is missing. Also the white button in the noise gate position can be popped off and placed in either of the other positions, it locates securely so won't drop off.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='waltsdog' post='1096703' date='Jan 20 2011, 07:28 PM']Big Muff sold, pending payment
New pics up and I have found replacements for the missing buttons.[/quote]

You still have the MXR for sale mate? I'm looking for either one of these or a Sansamp.

Cheers, Paul