Why become a member? ×

Moddded Warwick Streamer 4 String

oldslapper

German Warwick Streamer Std 4 string. Modded with Bartolini 2-band NTBT 9V preamp, genuine Warwick 2 piece bridge, series parralel switch for both pups, vol/pan/treble/bass pots.
Great action, new Elites fitted. Comes with Warwick gig bag.

It was stripped and refinished by previous owner. Genuinely good bass, wide tonal pallet and solid german built guitar.

2 things to point out

1) There are 2 small holes by the tail piece where the original bridge was fitted, hard to see, but they are there
2) The battery is not housed in a casing inside the cavity, so might benefit from fitting one. It's never bothered me, but would rather point that out.

Selling to raise funds for newly acquired Bassix EUB from Mr Hatswell, after disaster with my ADB, although I may be tempted to trade for a 5 string.

Paypal (buyer takes fees plz), cash, B/transfer, cheque are all fine.

Can deliver/meet as far as Basingstke, Bournemouth, Bristol, Exeter-ish.
Will be posted securely if required.

John

Edited by oldslapper

[quote name='oldslapper' post='1089100' date='Jan 14 2011, 11:18 AM']Not sure about weight Stevie. Will a bathroom scale weigh in do?
Can always pop round and have a bash?[/quote]
Yes, a bathroom scales measurement would be fine.
By the time I can get over there, it will probably be sold. Still, I'm figuring out what I could sell to raise the money.

[quote name='stevie' post='1089196' date='Jan 14 2011, 12:19 PM']Yes, a bathroom scales measurement would be fine.
By the time I can get over there, it will probably be sold. Still, I'm figuring out what I could sell to raise the money.[/quote]

According to the bathroom scales, which are notorious liars this time of the year, reckon the bass is just under 10lbs. So not that light.

[quote name='oldslapper' post='1089448' date='Jan 14 2011, 03:31 PM']According to the bathroom scales, which are notorious liars this time of the year, reckon the bass is just under 10lbs. So not that light.[/quote]
Yes, those scales seem to have a mind of their own after Christmas. Unfortunately, 10lbs means that I'm out. Fantastic bargain for someone though.