Why become a member? ×

Jim Dunlop 105Q Bass Wah White Excellent Condition

martysprior

The Jim Dunlop 105Q BASS WAH Bass Guitar Effect Pedal, Bass Wah Wah, White. Add growling, funky CryBaby dynamics to your bass sound.

The Jim Dunlop 105Q BASS WAH Cry Baby pedal. The first wah-wah designed by bass players for bass players. Incorporates the latest proprietary potentiometer and custom EQ circuitry, specially optimised for bass frequencies. The Cry baby Bass Wah White 105Q applies wah effects to midrange, highs and overtones, while leaving a strong fundamental to hold down the bottom. Used by Flea of Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rex of Pantera, Robert Trujillo of Metallica and more.

The main features of the Jim Dunlop 105Q BASS WAH include:

Add growling, funky CryBaby dynamics to your bass sound
Pedal modulates sweep through wah effect, Silent "auto-off" switching automatically bypasses effect when foot is off pedal
Adjustable volume boost knob, mounted on side
Adjustable "Q" control modulates frequency breadth of effect
Power: Single 9-volt battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC Adapter

Selling due to a new family addition !!!!!

£60 Cash excellent Condition

[quote name='martysprior' post='1087608' date='Jan 13 2011, 09:17 AM']The Jim Dunlop 105Q BASS WAH Bass Guitar Effect Pedal, Bass Wah Wah, White. Add growling, funky CryBaby dynamics to your bass sound.

The Jim Dunlop 105Q BASS WAH Cry Baby pedal. The first wah-wah designed by bass players for bass players. Incorporates the latest proprietary potentiometer and custom EQ circuitry, specially optimised for bass frequencies. The Cry baby Bass Wah White 105Q applies wah effects to midrange, highs and overtones, while leaving a strong fundamental to hold down the bottom. Used by Flea of Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rex of Pantera, Robert Trujillo of Metallica and more.

The main features of the Jim Dunlop 105Q BASS WAH include:

Add growling, funky CryBaby dynamics to your bass sound
Pedal modulates sweep through wah effect, Silent "auto-off" switching automatically bypasses effect when foot is off pedal
Adjustable volume boost knob, mounted on side
Adjustable "Q" control modulates frequency breadth of effect
Power: Single 9-volt battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC Adapter

Selling due to a new family addition !!!!!

£60 Cash excellent Condition[/quote]

BUMP Now price of £60 includes UK delivery !!!!

[quote name='Bassdude BE' post='1090855' date='Jan 15 2011, 08:44 PM']Hi Marty,
i might be intrested in the bass-wah, do you have any idea of the shipping costs to Belgium?

ps: i've heard you are planning to sell the mayones again, was there something you didn't like about the bass?

grtz,
your bassbuddy, Don.[/quote]

Hi Don,

Not sure on courier price mate, will check out tomorrow. The Wah has only had a couple of gigs use so it's in excellent condition.

Re Mayones the bass is awesome, in actual fact it's properly the best sounding and looking bass I've owned :@)

But I have a new addition to my family and all my bass gear for the moment has to go :@(

Regards

Marty