Why become a member? ×

Cheap 5 string SHINE bass £60 (delivered)

Bobby K

Hello all

Here we have a Shine SB35 for sale. I bought this bass about four years ago. It was brand new, but advertised as [i]blemished[/i], as the SHINE logo is missing. It is still in excellent nick now.

Shine instruments don't cost much money at all generally (hence this low price) but they're pretty decent, as anyone who's played one will tell you.

The bass is active, the 9v battery is mounted inside the control cavity.

The four pots are: volume, pickup selector/blend, bass boost/cut and treble boost/cut.

The bass has a lovely ripple, or dare i say [i]quilted[/i] finish on the top, as you can see in the pictures and really looks the part.

I ended up doing two UK tours with this bass! it's got a nice punchy tone that belies its price tag and is pretty easy to play for a five string. I've got no call for using fivers now though, so this is now surplus to requirements. Great for a beginner or anyone who fancies delving into the five string world for the first time.

I'm asking for 60 quid delivered. I don't have a case for the bass but will throw in a Ritter gig bag that I've got going spare. (see pic) It's a bit tatty but will facilitate the shipping somewhat. I will pack the bass well with bubblewrap etc also.