Why become a member? ×

**SOLD **

tom1946

Here is my CV 51 reissue P Bass. I've owned it for about 3 months and realised that it isn't ever going to get played. I must keep out of music shops, I was SO taken with how well and loud this is. It's just a stunning bass and you could gig anywhere with it.

Here's the spec:

Squier’s Classic Vibe Precision Bass ’50s delivers an authentic ’50s-era bass experience in sound, look and feel. The basswood body has a eye-catching Lake Placid Blue finish, and its custom “original” single-coil pickup delivers warm, earthy old-school Precision Bass tone. The gloss-maple neck has wider (1.65”) string spacing, a 20-fret fingerboard with a modern 9.5” radius and open-gear tuning machines. The four-saddle “HiMass” bridge makes the instrument easily user-friendly for setup and playability.
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Precision Bass Features:
Body : Basswood
Neck : 1-Piece Maple, Modern “C” Shape,
Fingerboard : Maple, 9.5” Radius (241 mm)
No. of Frets : 20 Vintage Style Frets
Pickups : Custom Original Single-Coil Precision Bass Pickup with AlNiCo 5 Magnets
Controls : Volume, Tone
Pickup Switching : None
Bridge : 4-Saddle HiMass Bridge
Machine Heads : Open Gear Tuning Machines
Hardware : Chrome
Pickguard : 1-Ply White
Scale Length : 34” (864 mm)
Width at Nut : 1.65” (42 mm)

Gak have them for £319, they may be cheaper elsewhere but can I ask that you don't litter this thread up with discussions on prices please. If you have anything to say please PM me or whoever. Thanks.

Check my feedback, I am safe to deal with and my gear is always as described.
Looking for £235 delivered, it really is brand new and it's had a setup by a legend :)

I don't have a gigbag, it didn't come with one, sorry.
No trades thanks.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by tom1946