Why become a member? ×

Tobias Toby Pro 6 Traded

Christophano

Hi there Basschatters!

I would like to put my Tobias Pro 6 up for trade for something 4 string.... I'm open to offers, maybe a P bass or something hot!

First off, the bass is gorgeous, a blend of 7 pieces of wood put together in a thru-neck config. The bass has an added EMG BQS active preamp and since I've owned it, I put in some EMG pickups that I had spare. It also has a Wilkinson bridge.

Unfortunately, one of the truss rods has sheared at the top of the neck and has made the neck bend slightly at the top. This is of course fixable but the fact is, I bought the bass with the intention of taking it to my bass tech to fix, but it plays really well. It keeps tune just fine and i've played gigs with it. I tried taking a pic of the slight bend, but it doesnt really come out in pics. It's probs only about 2m out on the one side.

I love the bass, but I don't really get on with 6 strings. 4 or 5 are just fine, but 6 make me muddled. :) It's got some serious power....

The bass has a few chips and dings, one being on the top of the headstock, but it's in very reasonable condition.

Cheers! :)

[size=7]TRADED[/size]

Edited by Christophano

• 2 weeks later...