Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Acoustic 470 Head

goblin

SOLD - Acoustic 470 Head.

Had this for a couple of years now and it's served me well, only reason for sale - wanted a more compact rig and it's now sitting gathering dust.

It's got a lot of power, I've never been able to find an official power rating for it, but it's VERY loud and packs a lot of punch, I know for certain it'll do 4 Ohms, but apparently they will drive down to 2 Ohms.

It's got 2 channels, and can be used as a guitar amp as well, and it sounds amazing with a nice Tele going through it. It's also got a built in reverb and speed adjustable tremolo channel too.

Really the only problems are that I know of from gigging with it the last couple of years are that I've never been able to get the distortion channel to work properly, and it could probably do with a service.

I'm looking for £150 for it, and collection is prefered, although I can probably meet up depending on how far away it is.

I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

Edited by goblin

Thats a great amp, same as the 450 but with twin channels and reverb and tremolo.

170 watts into a 2 4 or 8 ohm load

I used to have a 450 which I rate as the best amp I have ever owned possibly with the exception of my current 370.