Why become a member? ×

Akai Headrush E1 Looper, Mint & Boxed

Rich

Paypal preferred, cheque OK though. No trades ta.

The near-legendary [b]Akai Headrush E1 Tap Delay/Tape Echo Simulator/Looping Recorder[/b]
The Headrush has 3 modes:
Loop Recording: can record a single loop up to 23.8 seconds long or an overdubbed loop up to 11.9 seconds.
Tap Delay: the maximum tap tempo delay time is 23.8 seconds.
Tape Echo: designed to simulate a 4 head analogue tape delay ("Copicat"). Each 'head' has its own output, so you can send multiple signals from the Headrush to multiple amps or mixer channels.
Mint condition. Only ever used for a bit of experimentation at home, has never left the house. Boxed, with original power supply and blurb.
[b]£[color="#FF0000"]SOLD[/color][/b].

[b]Hartke VXL Attack tone-shape preamp[/b]
What they say: [i]"Hartke's VXL Bass Attack Pedal is a tone-shaping pre-amp that doubles as a direct box, featuring the famous Hartke Shape Circuitry. The two-button style stomp box has a three band EQ for adjustments of Bass, Treble, and Bright controls, plus a Harmonic control that emulates the warmth and drive of a tube so well that you'll never want to turn it off. The Hartke Bass Attack Pedal gives you the ability to finally get the sound you want, and everything in between."[/i]
What I say: totally unused. In fact, it's still sealed in the original plastic bag. Thomann want £85 plus postage for these, but you can get this one for
[b]£[color="#FF0000"]SOLD[/color][/b].